Like humans, every dog is unique and requires different levels of care, the pricing offered for our services is subject to change based on your dog’s specific needs. Our staff will be as transparent as possible with you if any changes need to be made. The safety of our waggers and staff is our first priority.
In order to keep everyone safe, our boarding pups are not integrated with our daycare pups. View our boarding accommodations in our gallery.
Regular Season Boarding
- We request at least 48 hours notice for boarding cancellations.
- If no cancellation notice is given within the requested timeframe, a $30 cancellation fee may be applied.
- If you miss a boarding reservation without notice, we reserve the right to cancel future boarding reservations and/or require full payment upfront for any new reservations.
Peak and Holiday Seasons:
- Summer Weekends (Thursday-Sunday): Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend
- April School Break
- Fourth of July Week
- Thanksgiving Holiday
- Christmas Week
- New Years Week
Peak and Holiday Cancellation Policies:
- We request at least 5 days’ notice for peak and holiday season cancellations.
- If no cancellation notice is given within the requested timeframe, you may be charged 50% of your scheduled boarding stay.
- If you miss a peak/holiday boarding reservation without notice, we reserve the right to cancel future boarding reservations and/or require full payment upfront for any new reservations.
- We understand plans change, but you will be charged for the entire length of your reservation even if your dog is picked up early.
No shows will be charged for the reservation in its entirety.
The Wag lobby is closed for these holidays, pups boarding with us will need to be picked up the following day.
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- 4 opportunities to stretch their legs daily
- Individualized love and attention
- Outdoor potty breaks
- Morning communication to pet parents with all available options for your dog during that day
Drop Off and Pick Up Times
Weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Drop Offs: 2pm – 6pm
- Pick-Ups: 8:30am – 10:30am
Weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
- Drop Offs: 2pm – 3pm
- Pick-Ups: 10am – 11am
Please note that our extended weekend hours are for daycare only. If your pup is boarding with us and they are dropped off or picked up outside of the allotted times, additional charges will apply. Any dog at our facility after 6pm on weekends must board for an additional night.