Wintertime is here! To make sure your pup enjoys the snow and stays safe this season, here are a few helpful tips:
1. Keep antifreeze away from dogs, and be sure to use a pet-safe ice melt to ensure your pup isn’t exposed to poison.
2. Wipe paws, face, and tummy after coming in from the snow. Salt and sand can be irritants.
3. It gets dark early! Pups should wear a blinking light or high visibility jacket to be seen at night.
4. Snow can be unusual (and fun) for pups, but be sure all is safe before you let them off the leash.
5. If it’s too cold to go outside, but your pup still needs playtime, send them to Wag to burn some energy with lots of indoor activity.