Sit! Stay! We know choosing the right dog trainer can often be challenging, here are some qualities we recommend looking out for:
- Ability to communicate with dogs as well as humans—your pup isn’t the only one learning
- Firm, yet positive—they’ll reinforce good behavior, and ignore the bad
- They will show, not just tell—it’s important to see how things are done correctly
- Results! You should see some within the first session
- Lastly, you’re excited and motivated for the next session—keeping up with training will set you and your pup up for success.
We offer classes right here at Wag Central—check out our Training page for more details or give us a call.