M-Th afternoons 2pm – 7:30 pm
Friday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Weekend and Holiday hours are expected
Wag Central is searching for a multi-tasking dynamo Receptionist/Concierge to join our pack. This position requires a friendly, approachable, dog lover to welcome 2-legged and 4-legged guests into the facility, while giving them a one-to-one customer experience. The receptionist must be detail oriented, with impeccable organizational skills, process driven and the ability to keep calm in stressful situations. This position will know Wag Central, the brand, and all of our services inside and out.
- Create and maintain one-to-one customer (2-legged and 4-legged) experience upon entering facility. This includes in person, online customer portal, digital and phone interactions.
- Assist and support customers in getting set up in Pet Exec, our company software, as well as moving through the facility.
- Facilitate Wag Central tours to new clients and prospects, knowing the facility, cleaning protocols, services and staff thoroughly.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or at least 3 years related experience
- Able to pass a criminal background check and urine drug test
- Available to work a flexible schedule of hours including weekends and holidays (we are open 365 days a year)
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize daily responsibilities
- Punctual, reliable, and willing to work in all weather conditions including: heat, humidity, rain, snow, and ice
- LOVE dogs!!!
- Able to understand the intricacies of the Animal Service Industry
- Able to lift 50 lbs with no restrictions and handle dogs up to 200 lbs
- Load and unload laundry according to Wag Central policies
- Have a valid CT driver’s license